I recently added a survival kit box which includes essential items you might need in case of ‘landing” in the middle no-where. The box is orange for high visibility and also is watertight, it weighs around 13lb so I might be able to float (I’ve calculated an internal volume of 3.44 gallons, so it can displace at least 28.7lb of water). The box is also impact-resistance and has a little “breather” hole that allows it to adapt to changes in pressure.
The box contains the following:
- First AID Kit for 4 people.
- ER Bar, food for 1.5 days for 4 people.
- Water, 2-3 days for 4 people.
- Fire hatchet.
- Big Knife.
- 3x Flares.
- 4x Survival blankets.
- ResQLink+. Satellite+GPS Locator Beacon.
- LED Lamp and Swiss Tool (Not on the image)
If for any reason you have to open the box or you find the security seal broken please notify me immediately.